Ubuntu, dual screen, and touchscreen

<dcnieho@...> wrote :

Hi Mario,

Not knowing anything about this, but, i see your fixed code is:
numValuators = max(dev.axes, 4); 
The comment says at least 4. Shouldnt that be min instead of max?

-> Hi Dee. Lack of coffee or lack of cooling liquid? Both is highly recommended at current temperatures. I find a mix of coffee + vanilla ice-cream + egg-nog + some wine or beer very effective. Especially a mix of water, beer and Holunderbluetensirup is very refreshing and hits the sweet spot between coolness, cost and required residual brain activity ;-) -- But yeah, i have to do math with real numbers each time i'm confronted with the min/max problem.

cheers,
-mario

Cheers,
Dee

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 4:54 AM, mario.kleiner@... [PSYCHTOOLBOX] <PSYCHTOOLBOX@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ok, the bug was as trivial as it was hard to find. A real treat in terms of time wasted to search for complex low-level explanations for some dumb coding error :(

Get a fixed TouchQueueCreate.m function from this link:

Explanation here:

Oh and for future reference for you or your common sense challenged colleague who started the whole eGalax touchscreen thread: If i ask somebody from your lab to help me helping you, don't ignore my requests for 10 days and then start a new thread under a new subject line, pretending the previous conversation never happened. What do you think that would achieve, apart from wasting everybody's time and pissing me off to make sure you won't get any future help?

-mario