cosmetic fix of QuestP

two statements were missing their final semicolons resulting in spurious printouts. i added the missing semicolons. please fold this into the next distribution.
best
denis

Denis Pelli
Professor of Psychology and Neural Science at New York University

If you intend to contribute improvements to Quest et al. more frequently, as seems to be the case lately, we should give you commit access to the official PTB Git repository. David does the same thing for color handling and calibration stuff. You'd need to get yourself a free GitHub account, then we add your username to the public repo. Then you can use the easy to use GitHub for Mac application to directly work with the master branch of the repo. That would be faster and lower overhead than shuffling of files via the forum. It would also allow to safely "skip the line" if these updates don't go through my private development repos, where they can get stuck for weeks or months unless they are super critical bugs if i work on new interesting large scale features like i intend to do for most of the rest of the year, and hopefully also much of the next year.

Just started into looking Oculus VR support. Finally something interesting to work on, after over half a year of tedious and unbelievably boring stuff.
-mario

---In PSYCHTOOLBOX@yahoogroups.com, <denis.pelli@...> wrote :

two statements were missing their final semicolons resulting in spurious printouts. i added the missing semicolons. please fold this into the next distribution.
best
denis

Denis Pelli
Professor of Psychology and Neural Science at New York University