eyelink

Hi
I need to connect an experiment already wirtten in Matlab and psychtoolbox to eyelink 1000. specifically, I need to be able to start a trial only when participants are fixating.
Many thanks!
Batsheva
Todd, we could add your experiment to the PsychDemos/PsychExperiments folder of example experiments if you're ok with that? Would be good to have more examples of real experiments for beginners.

happy x-mas,
-mario

--- In psychtoolbox@yahoogroups.com, "todd_horowitz" <toddh@...> wrote:
>
>
> Hi Batsheva
>
> You're in luck! I just had to do the same thing myself. I have uploaded a file entitles "AttendMOT7b.m.zip" to the "files" section of the forum. It's a multiple object tracking experiment with letter recognition, and I want to enforce fixation. So subjects have to fixate for 500 ms in order for the trial to start, and the trial aborts if they break fixation.
>
> I think the Eyelink-related stuff should be fairly easy to extract and figure out. Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> Todd
>
> --- In psychtoolbox@yahoogroups.com, Batshi Hadad <bhadad22@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> > I need to connect an experiment already wirtten in Matlab and psychtoolbox
> > to eyelink 1000. specifically, I need to be able to start a trial only when
> > participants are fixating.
> > Many thanks!
> > Batsheva
> >
>
Sounds good to me!

Happy New Year!

Todd

--- In psychtoolbox@yahoogroups.com, "Mario" <mario.kleiner@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> Todd, we could add your experiment to the PsychDemos/PsychExperiments folder of example experiments if you're ok with that? Would be good to have more examples of real experiments for beginners.
>
> happy x-mas,
> -mario
>