Issues with Matlab not recognizing Psychtoolbox:

Hello,

I'm a research technician at Northeastern university.  As a new convert to the PTB program, I love Psychtoolbox, it allows for a lot of cool experimentation.  However I have run into a problem.  While trying to work on a program, I find that logging out of my computer causes Matlab to no longer register that Psychtoolbox exists.  Last night I was testing my script, and this morning, I find that Matlab can no longer run "AssertOpenGL' (or anything EXCEPT for help Psychtoolbox).  This has happened before, and I simply chalked it up to some installing error, I'm now beginning to think it's a theme.  Anyone have a similar problem/ any advice?

Thanks
-M

Please feel free to delete this.  I was confused by the delay in posting. 

--- In psychtoolbox@yahoogroups.com, <whatswrong91@...> wrote:

Hello,

I'm a research technician at Northeastern university.  As a new convert to the PTB program, I love Psychtoolbox, it allows for a lot of cool experimentation.  However I have run into a problem.  While trying to work on a program, I find that logging out of my computer causes Matlab to no longer register that Psychtoolbox exists.  Last night I was testing my script, and this morning, I find that Matlab can no longer run "AssertOpenGL' (or anything EXCEPT for help Psychtoolbox).  This has happened before, and I simply chalked it up to some installing error, I'm now beginning to think it's a theme.  Anyone have a similar problem/ any advice?

Thanks
-M