PsychPortAudio, get sound rep position and move forward and backward

Hi there,

I have multiple sounds that are dynamically replaced. However, they have to start at a specific position, according to the position of previous reproduced sound. I tried to set ‘startIndex’ = 0 in RefillBuffer but it does not work.

Is there a way to manage the audio (i.e., get the index in audio position, skip to a specific “time”, restart the sound)?

Regards

20 days have passed, no volunteer has answered, and you didn’t request paid priority support, so either your problem is not important for you, or you solved it already. Anyway: There are various demos for sound position queries and scheduling which may be helpful, e.g., BasicSoundScheduleDemo, BasicAMAndMixScheduleDemo, DelayedSoundFeedbackDemo or TurnTableDemo.

Any further assistance would require paid support (“help PsychPaidSupportAndServices”). However, given various vacations in our team, priority support for people who already have a license will be suspended between latest ~20 August and 7th September earliest, and people who don’t have a license already will have to wait for support until at least 7th September.

-mario