Sending triggers through USB to Chronos Stimulus Device in PTB

Hello,
We are trying to implement a way to send triggers through USB to a Chronos Stimulus Device during our experiment in PTB. We are on Windows 10 using PTB Version 3.0.17. The chronos device is connected via USB to the stimulus computer running PTB, although the device manager categorizes it as a “research device” rather than “USB controller.” I have tried various functions including CMUBox, IOPort and serial, but no serial ports are detected. Does anyone know a way that I can assign my Chronos device as a serial and/or COM port to be compatible with any of these functions for sending triggers? Or has anyone ran into this issue with PTB compatibility with a Chronos device? Please let me know. See attached PTB version code, function errors and device manager window for reference.

That port name looks wrong, and indeed the driver tells you that no port with such a name exists. Usually ports have names like COM0 or COM1 or similar on Windows. Any further comments will require priority support help PsychPaidSupportAndServices.