Eyelink libraries for 64-bit Ubuntu?

We are upgrading to a new system: a Bonobo from System76, running Ubuntu 14.04 and 64-bit Matlab. I have installed Psychtoolbox version "3.0.11 - Flavor: beta - Corresponds to SVN Revision 4751". We have an Eyelink II. When I try to invoke Eyelink I (no surprisingly) get this exception:

Invalid MEX-file '/home/manoach/toolboxes/Psychtoolbox/PsychBasic/Eyelink.mexa64': libeyelink_core-1.9.so.58: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The documentation page at https://psychtoolbox.org/UsingPsychtoolboxOnUbuntu says, for Eyelink(), to install "The Eyelink core libraries from the SR-Research download website" but I can't find anything that looks like core libraries on SR Research's website.

Thanks in advance,
Alex Morgan
BIDMC

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it may be addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you.