Help needed to download 32 bit version of PTB

Dear Sir/Madam,,

Hope you shall be with good health.

I am trying to download PTB version which is compatible of 32 bit MATLAB. I am using DownloadLegacyPsychtoolbox function but when ever I run this function it show the following

THIS SCRIPT IS CURRENTLY NON-FUNCTIONAL. Contact the PTB forum for help if you need old copies of PTB, or check on the PTB website for instructions.

Please help me in this matter.

Is it possible that I can download the PTB manually and add it to the Matlab path.

Your kind and quick reply will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Naeem

Dear Sir/Madam,,

Hope you shall be with good health.

I already sent you this email, but i think it lost somewhere. So I am re-sending this email because I need urgent help in this issue.

I am trying to download PTB version which is compatible of 32 bit MATLAB. I am using DownloadLegacyPsychtoolbox function but when ever I run this function it show the following

THIS SCRIPT IS CURRENTLY NON-FUNCTIONAL. Contact the PTB forum for help if you need old copies of PTB, or check on the PTB website for instructions.

Please help me in this matter.

Is it possible that I can download the PTB manually and add it to the Matlab path.

Your kind and quick reply will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Naeem
If you need a recent Psychtoolbox for 32-Bit Windows, i'd recommend using the final version of Psychtoolbox-3.0.12 from June 2016 together with the free GNU/Octave-4.0 for Windows, instead of trying to use a very old version for 32-Bit Matlab. This will work better on modern systems than those versions. You can do that by installing Octave-4 32-Bit from

https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave/windows/octave-4.0.3-installer.exe

then installing GStreamer 32-Bit for Windows (not optional with Octave, instructions under https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Psychtoolbox-3/Psychtoolbox-3/Psychtoolbox-3.0.12/Psychtoolbox/PsychDocumentation/GStreamer.m), then executing from within Octave:

DownloadPsychtoolbox([targetdirectory], ‘Psychtoolbox-3.0.12’);

For a proper 'targetdirectory' of your choice. Choosing 3.0.11 above seems to provide the final 32-Bit Matlab support for Windows and Linux, 3.0.10 seems to provide the final 32-Bit Matlab support for OSX. Needless to say, all these versions are completely unsupported if you run into trouble.

best,
-mario