Trouble with Gaze Contingent eye tracking paradigm

Hi all,

I am an amateur in programming writing a code for a gaze-contingent visual search experiment using MATLAB-PTB 3 (Linux Debian with monitor refresh rate of 120 Hz, Eyelink 1000 ) ). My questions might be basic. I have a discrete number of targets (can be one or many) randomly placed between a group of distractors. The target changes into a distractor after 1 sec or when fixated/searched within a sec. I have textures created for the target, reference, and distractor (I use alpha blending). Reference frame moves with respect to eye position which means that happens every flip. The other two textures changes either after a sec or when fixated. 

There is no issue with timing when the eye tracking syntax is not included. If I include the syntax for the eye tracking, only the gaze contingency part works and not the timing part i.e. fixed time to change from a target to distractor. To be precise, I wanted to know is it possible to have two or more textures( target texture, distractor texture, and a reference frame ) with different flip times in a gaze-contingent system. Also, How do you I check or measure the gaze-contingent system's delay? 

I appreciate any help

Thanks in advance,

Sri