Failed to load external drawtext plugin 'libptbdrawtext_ftgl64.dll'

Hi,

I have compiled an application under matlab that is using the psychtoolbox.

See below the error message I get.

I am running the exe in a laptop (windows 10) that has just the MCR (no matlab).

Any suggestion how to solve it ?

Thanks,

Tal.

PTB-DEBUG: DrawText: Failed to load external drawtext plugin [Unknown error].

PTB-INFO: DrawText: Failed to load external drawtext plugin 'libptbdrawtext_ftgl64.dll'. Reverting to legacy GDI text renderer. 'help DrawTextPlugin' for troubleshooting.

PTB-ERROR: Screen('Flip'); beamposition timestamping computed an *impossible stimulus onset value* of 87880.300899 secs, which would indicate that

PTB-ERROR: stimulus onset happened *before* it was actually requested! (Earliest theoretically possible 87880.307009 secs).

PTB-ERROR: Some more diagnostic values (only for experts): rawTimestamp = 87880.311407, scanline = 680

PTB-ERROR: Some more diagnostic values (only for experts): line_pre_swaprequest = 385, line_post_swaprequest = 395, time_post_swaprequest = 87880.307163

PTB-ERROR: Some more diagnostic values (only for experts): preflip_vblcount = 25, preflip_vbltimestamp = 87880.317547

PTB-ERROR: Some more diagnostic values (only for experts): postflip_vblcount = 0, postflip_vbltimestamp = -1.000000, vbltimestampquery_retrycount = 0

PTB-ERROR: This error can be due to either of the following causes (No way to discriminate):

PTB-ERROR: Either something is broken in your systems beamposition timestamping. I've disabled high precision

PTB-ERROR: timestamping for now. Returned timestamps will be less robust and accurate, but if that was the culprit it should be fixed.

PTB-ERROR: An equally likely cause would be that Synchronization of stimulus onset (buffer swap) to the

PTB-ERROR: vertical blank interval VBL is not working properly.

PTB-ERROR: Please run the script PerceptualVBLSyncTest to check this. With non-working sync to VBL, all stimulus timing

PTB-ERROR: becomes quite futile. Also read 'help SyncTrouble' !

I install gstreamer according to the guideline, put it in the place it was written, seems to work fine.