gpuclockctl missing

I just downloaded via sudo apt-get install matlab-psychtoolbox-3 onto my popos (an Ubuntu variant). I then obtained gamemode 1.4 from github and built it. Then I used PsychLinuxConfiguration. It said that gpuclockctl was missing but that it could provide a copy. When I chose "y", it then gave the message: Failed! Giving up. You may need to fix this yourself. The error message was:
cp: cannot stat '/usr/share/psychtoolbox-3//PsychContributed/gpuclockctl': No such file or directory

It is indeed missing from this directory.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of this file?

Joe

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 11:39 PM jdien07@... [PSYCHTOOLBOX] <PSYCHTOOLBOX@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I just downloaded via sudo apt-get install matlab-psychtoolbox-3 onto my popos (an Ubuntu variant). I then obtained gamemode 1.4 from github and built it. Then I used

It should be in there if you downloaded and built from GitHub. Maybe search the GitHub working copy for a file of that name, in case something is wrong with the install script, and report that to upstream, if so?

PsychLinuxConfiguration. It said that gpuclockctl was missing but that it could provide a copy. When I chose "y", it then gave the message: Failed! Giving up. You may need to fix this yourself. The error message was:
cp: cannot stat '/usr/share/psychtoolbox-3//PsychContributed/gpuclockctl': No such file or directory

Ja, NeuroDebian doesn't include that binary for policy reasons atm., but you can get it from here:

This download link is mentioned in PTB 3.0.16, but NeurDebian is still on PTB 3.0.15 final :-/

-mario

It is indeed missing from this directory.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of this file?

Joe

Your response shows up blank using Firefox 69.0.2 on pop_os Linux for some reason but I was able to read it by View Source.  Anyway, it solved the problem.  Thanks so much!