No Subject

Dear psychtoolbox group,

I have searched and searched for an answer to my problem, but I could not find one. So I am bothering the group, hoping for a solution that is probably simple.

During installation of psychtoolbox 3.0.10, I get this message:

Running post-install routine...

Creating a startup.m file for Psychtoolbox at C:\Users\adam\Desktop\Documents\MATLAB\toolbox\Psychtoolbox\PsychInitialize\startup.m

PsychStartup: Adding path of installed GStreamer runtime to library path. [E:\gstreamer-sdk\0.10\x86_64\bin]
Matlab release 2007a or later detected. Will prepend the following
folder to your Matlab path: C:\Users\adam\Desktop\Documents\MATLAB\toolbox\Psychtoolbox\PsychBasic\MatlabWindowsFilesR2007a\ ...

ans =

A very simple test call to the Screen() MEX file failed in AssertOpenGL, indicating
that either Screen is totally dysfunctional, or you are trying to run your script on
a system without Psychtoolbox-3 properly installed - or not installed at all.

This script or function is designated to run only an Psychtoolbox based on OpenGL. Read "help AssertOpenGL" for more info.

A first more diagnostic test would be to simply type Screen in your Matlab/Octave console and check what its output is.

The returned error message by Matlab/Octave was:
Last Error: Invalid MEX-file 'C:\Users\adam\Desktop\Documents\MATLAB\toolbox\Psychtoolbox\PsychBasic\MatlabWindowsFilesR2007a\Screen.mexw64': The specified module could not be found. (MATLAB:invalidMEXFile)
C:\Users\adam\Desktop\Documents\MATLAB\toolbox\Psychtoolbox\PsychOneliners\AssertOpenGL.m,95
C:\Users\adam\Desktop\Documents\MATLAB\toolbox\Psychtoolbox\PsychtoolboxPostInstallRoutine.m,665
C:\Users\adam\Desktop\Documents\MATLAB\toolbox\DownloadPsychtoolbox.m,820

Screen() or online registration failed to work for some reason:

Check the troubleshooting instructions on our Wiki (Download section
and FAQ section, maybe also the Bugs section).

One thing i noticed, is that my gstreamer path is not actually in an E drive (there is no such drive on this pc). Is that causing the problem? How could I change this default setting to C:\gstreamer-sdk\0.10\x86_64\bin ?

I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have installed GStreamer for windows 64 bit (runtime) and Microsoft Runtime Libraries for MSVC 2010

I really need psychtoolbox for syncing stimuli presentation with the screen refresh/vertical retrace. If anyone knows how to do this without the psychtoolbox, that would also solve my problem ...

thanks