Problem applying GStreamer

I got trouble applying GStreamer on Psychtoolbox. The error message when setting up is GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_x86 points to non-existent SDK folder?!  The missing or in accessible path to GStreamer is: Something is botched. Trying various common locations for the SDK to keep going.

I use Windows XP SP2 system and I tried GStreamer 0.10.7. which should work in Windows old system. The matlab version is R2015a 32 bits. And the version of Psychtoolbox is 3.0.11

Could you help me solve the problem? Thanks a lot!

All these versions are ancient. Can you update to newer windows/linux etc?

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018, 17:34 ruxuegong@... [PSYCHTOOLBOX] <PSYCHTOOLBOX@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I got trouble applying GStreamer on Psychtoolbox. The error message when setting up is GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_x86 points to non-existent SDK folder?! The missing or in accessible path to GStreamer is: Something is botched. Trying various common locations for the SDK to keep going.

I use Windows XP SP2 system and I tried GStreamer 0.10.7. which should work in Windows old system. The matlab version is R2015a 32 bits. And the version of Psychtoolbox is 3.0.11

Could you help me solve the problem? Thanks a lot!