Synchronization Failure - Winddows

Psychtoolbox-3 for Microsoft Windows, under Matlab 64-Bit (Version 3.0.19 - Build date: Oct 25 2023)

I am having a synchronization issue. I am very new to MATLAB so I would really appreciate the help.

Here is what I got:
PTB-ERROR: The most likely cause would be that Synchronization of stimulus onset (buffer swap) to the
PTB-ERROR: vertical blank interval VBL is not working properly, or swap completion signalling to PTB is broken.
PTB-ERROR: Please run the script PerceptualVBLSyncTest to check this.

So I ran the above script and this is what I got:

PTB-WARNING: Call to PsychAvSetMmMaxThreadCharacteristics() for Vista-MMCSS scheduling failed for threadhandle 00007FFA4ACD5900. Setting thread priority to HIGHEST as a work-around…
PTB-INFO: The detected endline of the vertical blank interval is equal or lower than the startline. This indicates
PTB-INFO: that i couldn’t detect the duration of the vertical blank interval and won’t be able to correct timestamps
PTB-INFO: for it. This will introduce a very small and constant offset (typically << 1 msec). Read ‘help BeampositionQueries’
PTB-INFO: for how to correct this, should you really require that last few microseconds of precision.
PTB-INFO: Btw. this can also mean that your systems beamposition queries are slightly broken. It may help timing precision to
PTB-INFO: enable the beamposition workaround, as explained in ‘help ConserveVRAMSettings’, section ‘kPsychUseBeampositionQueryWorkaround’.
PTB-WARNING: Call to PsychAvSetMmMaxThreadCharacteristics() for Vista-MMCSS scheduling failed for threadhandle 00007FFA4ACD5900. Setting thread priority to HIGHEST as a work-around…

PTB-INFO: OpenGL-Renderer is Intel :: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics :: 4.6.0 - Build 31.0.101.4502
PTB-INFO: VBL startline = 1080 , VBL Endline = 1079
PTB-INFO: Measured monitor refresh interval from beamposition = 16.670078 ms [59.987723 Hz].
PTB-INFO: Will use beamposition query for accurate Flip time stamping.
PTB-INFO: Measured monitor refresh interval from VBLsync = 16.670866 ms [59.984886 Hz]. (50 valid samples taken, stddev=0.036185 ms.)
PTB-INFO: Reported monitor refresh interval from operating system = 16.666667 ms [60.000000 Hz].
PTB-INFO: Small deviations between reported values are normal and no reason to worry.
PTB-INFO: ==============================================================================================================================
PTB-INFO: WINDOWS DWM DESKTOP COMPOSITOR IS ACTIVE. On this Windows-10 or later system, Psychtoolbox can no longer reliably detect if
PTB-INFO: this will cause trouble for timing and integrity of visual stimuli or not. You might be just fine, or you could be in trouble.
PTB-INFO: Use external measurement equipment and independent procedures to verify reliability of timing if you care about proper timing.
PTB-INFO: ==============================================================================================================================

Does this mean that it just wont be accurate in terms of hundredths/thousandths of a msec? Like if I only cared for the whole number of msec, could I ignore this message?

No. If that error message shows up, then most likely timing is broken, with errors up to 50 msecs. As explained here numerous times to anybody who can read, Intel graphics on Windows is usually broken that way, and unfixably so. Switching to Linux will almost certainly fix it on the same hardware. Switching to a different non-Intel graphics card may improve things. Look through the forum for many similar posts…